Old Greenhouse Road - Katy TX Haunted Place
Urban Legend says if you drive around the corner to the bridge slowly with your headlights off, a mist will form into the shape of a person. It has been said the spirit is that of an older woman who died in a car accident here.
Nearby Real Haunts
- Devil's Backbone17.8 miles away
- Jefferson Davis Hospital - Elder Street Artists Lofts20.2 miles away
- Julia Ideson Building of the Houston Public Library20.3 miles away
- Bob Casey Federal Courthouse20.4 miles away
- La Carafe20.7 miles away
- Wunsche Brothers Cafe and Saloon22.4 miles away
Recently Shared Experiences & CommentsShare Your Experiences
Really creepyPosted 1/9/17
Share Your Experience or Comments - Old Greenhouse Road
Disclaimer: Texas Haunted Houses does not endorse or support trespassing to visit real haunts. Before you visit ANY local real haunt, make sure to acquire the appropriate permits and/or permissions, and be respectful of privately owned properties. Countless Haunt Hunters have been arrested, ticketed, and reprimanded by the authorities for trespassing. To avoid this, be sure to get in touch with the property owners before visiting a haunt, and respect their hours of operation, local regulations, and rules for visiting at all times. Happy haunting!