La Carafe - Houston TX Real Haunted Place
The most haunted spot in this bar is said to be the upstairs that is unoccupied. People have reported hearing ghostly footsteps and items that move on their own as well as full-body apparitions of a large black male ghost.
Nearby Real Haunts
- Bob Casey Federal Courthouse0.4 miles away
- Julia Ideson Building of the Houston Public Library0.5 miles away
- Jefferson Davis Hospital - Elder Street Artists Lofts0.5 miles away
- First Line Apartments10.4 miles away
- Spaghetti Warehouse16.5 miles away
- Devil's Backbone18.2 miles away
Get DirectionsView Larger Map
Recently Shared Experiences & Comments
Be the first to Share Your Experience with this haunt.
Share Your Experience or Comments - La Carafe
Disclaimer: Texas Haunted Houses does not endorse or support trespassing to visit real haunts. Before you visit ANY local real haunt, make sure to acquire the appropriate permits and/or permissions, and be respectful of privately owned properties. Countless Haunt Hunters have been arrested, ticketed, and reprimanded by the authorities for trespassing. To avoid this, be sure to get in touch with the property owners before visiting a haunt, and respect their hours of operation, local regulations, and rules for visiting at all times. Happy haunting!